Start here for personalized tips to lower your energy bill.
Option1 - In person: 60 minutes
We offer advice on using energy wisely making facilities more efficient and profitable. We will also let you know about what energy improvement incentives and rebates that are available.
- Free Business Energy Audit takes less than an hour in the comfort of your facility from Georgia Power's Energy Expert ®
- Learn how your business uses energy
- Gain tips on improvements you can make to save you money and energy
* You must be a Georgia Power customer to be eligible and the energy checkup must be performed on premesis served by Georgia Power.
Option 2 - Online: 15 minutes
Personalized for your business based on how your business actually uses energy. Log in so Energy Checkup can use your business' actual power bills to give you a customized report. You will then enter information about your business to measure how you use energy and find ways to save.
- Better understand your energy use
- Find ways to save money
- Quick and easy - takes 15 minutes or less
Just need an estimate? With an Estimated Energy Checkup your energy use is based on average facilities rather than your actual business location. You will be asked to enter information about your facility to estimate how you use energy. For a more precise and personalized report, use our Personalized Energy Checkup instead.