Our employees have worked for more than 125 years for the betterment of Georgia, guided by Georgia Power's core value: A Citizen Wherever We Serve.
Whether getting involved in a civic organization, mentoring a young student, raising money to fight cancer or joining in a wide range of other activities, their dedication to serve has been a trademark of Georgia Power employees for generations.
Monthly company news and employee profiles
Quarterly retiree news in PowerPoint format
Monthly news from Citizens of Georgia Power and company management
- 12/15 - Georgia Power distributes energy efficiency kits statewide via local food banks
- 12/15 - Georgia Power, Falcons recognize everyday heroes
- 12/15 - Georgia Power supports new classroom science series from Georgia Public Broadcasting
- 12/15 - Merger request filed in Georgia
- 12/15 - Georgia Power installs first residential rooftop solar
- 11/15 - New residential rate offers greater control, convenience
- 11/15 - Helping Georgia Tech win on and off the field
- 11/15 - Berry: Clean Power Plan jeopardizes future reliable, affordable energy
- 11/15 - Georgia Power puts digital focus on individual customers
- 11/15 - Georgia Power benefits from veterans' skills, experience
- 11/15 - Georgia Power debuts new commercial energy efficiency TV spots
- 11/15 - Vogtle Citizens of Georgia Power raises record $130,000 for charities
- 11/15 - New tools tell a more robust story about life ON Georgia Power lakes
- 11/15 - Georgia Power launches statewide LED roadway lighting project
- 10/2015 - Westinghouse to lead Vogtle construction; move prompts settlement agreement among contractors, co-owners
- 10/2015 - Company asks court to overturn EPA's Clean Power Plan
- 10/2015 - PSC forum on renewables explores financial, technical factors
- 10/2015 - Krystal receives $64,000+ rebate check for efficiency upgrades at 55 restaurants
- 10/2015 - New web pages highlight Georgia Power environmental commitment
- 10/2015 - Outdoorsman represents Georgia Power recreation resources
- 10/2015 - Georgia Power retires Plant Kraft
- 10/2015 - Evander Holyfield visits Chamblee Business Office
- 10/2015 - Customer bills expected to decrease in 2016
- 10/2015 - Watch the latest Vogtle quarterly timeline video
- 10/2015 - Rhodes reflects on his career as Plan Kraft celebrates a legacy of service
SO To Go
A monthly summary of high-level Southern Company information. Get the facts and figures about environmental leadership, climate change, new nuclear, transmission & distribution, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Help make a difference in the community and develop lasting relationships by becoming an Ambassador today.
Looking for benefits contact information or online forms? We have the answers for you.
Apply now for the Georgia Power Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 Georgia Power Scholarship Program. Twenty-one scholarships are available to dependents of all permanent, full-time Georgia Power employees and retirees. Co-ops are not considered full-time employees.
Deadline for submitting applications is Feb. 1, 2016.
Vogtle 3&4 Media Library
We are proud to be building the first new generation of nuclear energy facilities in the U.S. See the latest videos and photos of Vogtle units 3 and 4.
Back to Top ↑